Tuesday, February 3, 2009

So there.

Hi guys. It's been a while.

The last time I posted anything was the beginning of last semester. I was using Xanga back then. I feel like maybe it's time to step up. Thank the Lord for Google and all of their amazing products that I use for free on a daily basis. As of this post my old blog can be read through my Facebook notes tab. There are a couple (and by couple I mean many) of posts there that can give some background as to who I was up until I stopped posting.

Or I could just post a link here. That'll work.

I read an article on blogging last week at BCM. In reality I've been sitting here trying to write up a post for about an hour, and nothing seems to be happening. That article I read last week said that if you don't have anything to say, the best option is to not say anything. So I'm going to forego writing a post about the things I'm thinking because it's 2 in the morning, I'm sleep deprived, and I have the literary attention span of a Dachsund that drank a 12 pack of Vault right now. It just wouldn't turn out well.

Regardless, I feel like I've accomplished my goal for the night. I've re-established my presence. I made a post! Maybe tomorrow I'll write something with substance. I should have plenty of time to do so between not paying attention in psychology and procrastinating my Biology pre-lab work.

No comments: